Vacation Billing

If you're going to be out of town for at least three months, sign up for our Vacation Billing Plan. Under this plan, we'll bill you for our base rate and you won't need to submit a meter reading. If you're gone more than six months, however, we'll need to get a meter read. Our Customer Service Department can explain the details. Call (585) 442-7200.

To enroll in Vacation Billing online, fill in the required fields with your address and account number (located in the upper right corner on bills). Click submit.

To submit a request online, you must Initial this box.
Your initials will constitute a legal signature for authorization purposes.
In order to reduce internet spam, we are requesting validation of your message by typing the following code:

Enter this code in the box Enter the code you see: